Instructions for Use of the Suction-Easy™:
- Clear any obvious foreign substances from the patient's airway by using finger sweeps.
- Grasp the Suction-Easy™ bulb between your thumb and forefingers ... Squeeze the bulb.
- Insert the suction tube into the back of the patient's throat. DO NOT insert tube farther than you can see. Release the suction bulb to remove liquids from the patients throat.
- Continue to squeeze and release the bulb to clear throat.
- In the event of Suction-Easy™ bag being filed, a corner can be cut to remove fluids - so suctioning can continue.
- Remove THIS Instruction label to expose a BIOHAZARD label. Put Suction-Easy™ in Ziplock bag to dispose of properly.